Wednesday 16 April 2008

April 2008 Projects

OK so here are some of the projects I ve been working on so far this month.

Last week I recorded more material for the up and coming EP by Cardiff rock band Audio Alibi . I think I ve know the guys about two years now, so its cool to listen to the latest stuff and see how far we ve come together.

Check the guys out on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95342600

Last weekend I recorded and produced a track with Along came Man. I hadn't met they guys before, even though they are playing shows with The Automatic and Viva Machine, both of whom I ve recorded in the past. Back to Along Came Man. The tracks called INVINCIBLE, it's pretty tasty and I believe its being played to some London based management companys later this month.

Check the guys out on http://www.myspace.com/alongcameman

Finally, I produced a track for a new Cardiff funk band called The Incredible Me Band. The guys have yet to play a show, but they are definately ready to tear things up when they do.

All three of the bands were pretty stoked with the results and I ll be working with them again in the next few months.

If you would like to hear the quality of any of these tracks you can E-mail me on

warwickhallofsound@hotmail.com

and I ll send you MP3's.

Cheers

No comments: